Windsor Running Festival and Running4Women 10k
We can’t wait to take part in the Windsor Running Festival, which is taking part over the last weekend in September.
Given the events are taking part in the gorgeous Windsor Great Park and finish along the beautiful ‘Long Walk’, we’re expecting a lot from the weekend.
Our team of 4 will be reviewing the Running4Women 10k and feeding back on everything from toilet facilities to speed, scenery to cost.
What we do know is that we fully support this sort of event. The organisers say they’re passionate about women’s participation in running and are keen to stress that the event, although exclusive to women, is open and accessible to every type of woman. They’re very much a #ThisGirlCan kind of event!
Head over to the website for more information and to enter. They also have a host of training advice and articles on health and wellbeing, too.
Classed as the UK’s most picturesque half marathon, we can’t wait to review the Windsor Half Marathon. Whilst we might not be expecting a PB, we are expecting incredible views! Although as they say on the website, what goes up, must come down.
Public entry is now closed, as the race’s popularity has outstripped the number of places available, although we’re reliably informed there are charity spaces available.
- Exercise for the Elderly - May 18, 2016
- Challenging misconceptions about running - February 21, 2016
- Writing your marathon training programme - November 15, 2015
- Running4Women 10k, Windsor - October 13, 2015
- Why women run – and why they should! - August 9, 2015
- Endure Ultra 12 - July 30, 2015
- Windsor Running Festival and Running4Women 10k - May 26, 2015
- Ultra 12 and Endure Hardcore - May 22, 2015
- Daisy’s Half Marathon Training – It’s Race Week! - February 20, 2015
- Endurance Season: nutritional tips - February 9, 2015