The Spartan Race
In September, we’re going to be taking on The Spartan Race. It’s our first go at obstacle racing and we’re really looking forward to it!
The Spartan brand is now well established and they have a whole range of races across the UK this year. We’re going wimpy this time around – likely to do the sprint (which is about 5km and 15 obstacles). This is mainly due to not having a clue what to expect (aside from the scary-ass photos on the website!) and also having a puny upper body. Wish us luck!
We’re taking part down south. For people around the country, they also have (NB – links are to sprint events. They also have a range of other distances):
Allianz Park, London
For an idea of what you’re getting yourself in for, check out the videos below. Wish us luck!
- The Spartan Race - April 21, 2015
- A bitter pill to swallow. Sub 3 escapes me again - April 13, 2015
- A letter to myself – days from the marathon - April 9, 2015
- Rationalise your demons, embrace your self-doubt - February 20, 2015
- Brighton Half Marathon 2014 - August 11, 2014
- The Leaden Boot Challenge - August 8, 2014
- Using the treadmill to your advantage - August 1, 2014
- Sports drinks – ineffective, expensive placebo or game changer? - August 1, 2014
- An honest guide to marathon preparation - August 1, 2014
- An honest guide to dealing with pre-race nerves - July 31, 2014
- The Shoe Markets Scaled Brand new Heights
- The actual Shoe Markets Scaled Unique Heights
- The Shoe Market place Scaled Completely new Heights
- Mind Shakedown Run
- Need Assist Composing a powerful Paper? I am Ones own Saviour
- Facebook – If Freedom for Speech Collides With Organization Interests